Senior Vehicle & Signage Installer
The ideal candidate will be required to work with clients and the production team to produce high quality products that meet SCG’s prescribed quality standards, client requirements and timeframes and take pride in doing installation of decals for fleet branding to SCG’s high standards.
Get in Touch
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and enthusiastic Vinyl Technician who is a self-starter to be part of our Installation Team. This is a full-time position working Monday to Friday but due to client demand we do have some weekend work and we would prefer someone with a willingness to work regular overtime including Saturdays to meet client requirements.
Get in Touch
Production Team Leader - Rocket
Rocket Print specialises in printing labels and shrink sleeves, however we can print almost anything... packaging, stationery, business cards, posters, booklets, banners, brochures, proposals, flyer. As a result we have a very diverse product range and client base.
Rocket Print works within SCG, one of the big names in New Zealand printing.
About the role
As Rocket Print’s Production Team Leader your key purpose is to bring your experience in reel fed printing, adhesive's and shrink film production to oversee and manage the logistics of Rocket Print Limited.
- Team Leader, motivating and providing guidance to the production team.
- Managing overtime and production schedules
- Ordering stock
- Coaching best practices to the team.
- Providing quality controls
- Maintaining up to date Client Colour standards
You will have the following skills and experience
- Experience using HP Indigo 6xxxx, Reel fed and shrink film
- PrintIQ experience an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure with inquisitive nature and strong attention to detail
- 2 years of team leader experience.
Get in Touch
Content Producer - Resene
We are looking for a content creator, where you will be responsible for the following:
- Create, and where needed, commission content across print, digital, social media, photography, and video channels
- Act as a key point of contact for the Resene client, contributors, and internal team
- Manage internal workflow, client deliveries and communication
- Creation of Habitat Plus publications and colour trends postcards
- Commission and manage eight Resene stock editorial articles per month
- Oversee Habitat by Resene magazine
- Direct the Digital Manager to grow and maintain the digital and social media audience through content marketing
- Overall editorial management of video content however the SCG Video Producer will carry out the production and editing of the videos
The candidate is the following:
- Experienced editorial writer
- Proven track record in creating engaging content
- Confident and prolific in generating content ideas
- Good digital knowledge and the ability to craft appealing eDMs and web features which increase dwell times and growth of the eDM database
- Commissioning skills across all content channels – written content, digital, social media, design, photography, and video
- Experienced with creating branded content that follows the brief and works for the brand.
- Excellent project management skills – ability to co-ordinate various projects on top of regular tasks
- Superb attention to detail in both content and project management
- Able to turn copy around quickly and cleanly
- Interested in and committed to the concept of “commercial content” and how that drives both audience engagement and commercial outcomes
- Able to stay abreast of design trends in interiors and colour
- A love of houses, design, and colour
- Great client liaison and communication
If this sounds like you, apply now - we are waiting to hear from you.
Get in Touch
Mailhouse Operator / Stacker
SCG Precision is a powerful alliance between Precision Group Australia and SCG. Providing direct mail solutions to our customers with intelligent inserting, plastic wrapping, envelope insertion, inkjet imaging and addressing, database development, postal management and automation and workflow solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Machine Operator with experience with Sitma machines and bulk mail equipment. We are looking for someone who can be responsible for operating our mailing equipment in order to produce and collating mailing campaigns which adhere to our mail house quality standards, including completing mailing jobs accurately and in time to meet delivery and lodgement specifications.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Stock Inventory check and confirmation all required stock for any job is in hand
- Set up, operate, and shut down computerised mailing machinery
- Familiar with NZ Post or any other distribution channel requirements and presenting jobs correctly for lodgement
- Adheres to a culture that embraces quality assurance
- Stock management – monthly stock takes and stock orders
- Documentation of own daily production figures
- Perform basic machinery maintenance and cleaning requirements
- Ensure quality samples are retained in the job bags
- Assist with collating, packing, picking and other duties as required
- Assist with digital print finishing work
Get in Touch